Monday, June 9, 2014

View of Manila Bay

After I accomplish my task getting balik manggagawa or process my POEA and OWWA certificate, it is time to refresh and relax.

It is not common to go to Manila Bay during vacation, but one friend invited us to a common restaurant. While waiting, i was surprise for the baywalk reclamation. I saw this young arab women enjoying the view in manila bay as well as the weather. I know it is not common to arabs to see black sand or black water because of dirth, but this place could make help release stress.


The view is a fresh develop artificial nature, seeing the and smelling the sea waters of manila bay and cargo ships on the queue to the port for releasing. I guess philippines needs to improve the port.


 
While waiting for our friend before our restaurant treat, my last day in Philippines is now complete.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog